Monday, August 25, 2008

Puma Publicity...

Ok, ok. I think this will be my last post on the post-Olympics fervor.

Found an interesting collection of videos and pictures put together by Puma (yes, marketing at it's best of course) that captures not only Bolt at his best, but also the other athletes as well as the frenzy that was happening in Jamaica then. I think my favorite is the group of guys 'running' the relays in the middle of traffic.

Wish I had been home for that - no not to run, just to be a part of the excitement. Made me think back to the Africa Cup of Nations earlier this year and the football frenzy that swept Accra.

Enjoy...

1 comment:

The Author said...

Memories like these, Denise, are the best part of sporting and cultural events around the world, I think. Jamaica should by all mean revel it is current excellence. You gotta be proud!