Teacher : "Who built the ark?"
Other student: "Big Boy, you know?"
Big Boy: "Know wha??" (* the patois for 'know what?')
Teacher: "That is right, Big Boy, Noah built the ark"
I just discovered Akpan, who I guess is the Nigerian Big Boy.
- Akpan bought a new mobile phone. He sent a message to everyone on his phone book. The message reads : My mobile number has changed; earlier it was Nokia 3310, now its Nokia 6610. Please take note.
- Akpan and his wife : if tomorrow I die, will you remarry? Wife : No I will stay with my sister, but if I die will you remarry? Akpan : No, I will also stay with your sister.
- Akpan comes back to his car to see a note which says ' parking fine'. He writes a note, sticks it to the pole and says ' thanks for the compliment'.
- How do you recognise Akpan in school? He is the one that erases his notes when the teacher erases the board.
- Teacher ' I killed a person. Convert this sentence into future tense'. Akpan : the future tense is ' you will go to jail'.