- the car chase scenes - yes, do remember meeting those party convoys on the way to work or on the way home!
- the catchy one liners and the new dances that seemed to have infiltrated everything including sermons and churches
- the sexual innuendos - surely you must have seen or read about what happened at Metro TV! Ah, the scandal!
- the good, the bad, the ugly - no names will be mentioned here
- the bill boards advertising everything from change to champions
- and everything else thrown in between!
Hmm, both parties have been loudly silent on what next, but yes, I guess it's early days and in between the merry making for Christmas I am sure there will be new posters, new promises all in time for the New Year.
P.S. as usual I am impressed with the street sellers who seem to know how to 'work' the demand based on topical issues. There seemed to have been a slow down in the sales of the usual political paraphernalia in the aftermath of the election day, but yes, yesterday business was again booming for the flags, scarves and all the rest. A second wind I guess.